the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Summer is almost over.

I don't believe I'll return to Eau Claire for any more summers; none like this anyway. This summer was profoundly dissatisfying. Eau Claire is a hive of reminders and dissapointments and vice for me. Hanging out with the people I want to hang out with seems innappropriate, and while I always develop some good friendships with coworkers, they never really go anywhere.

Which is almost exactly the opposite of what happens at school.

I don't know what I'll do next year. Right now I don't care. Hell, I have no idea what I'll do tomorrow and I hardly care. I just feel like Eau Claire is grinding me to a dull edge, and I'm sick of it.

The panacea I wish for is beyond my reach, and I am tired of being ill. Get me out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home