the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Monday, June 27, 2005

This is going to be quick and disjointed because I have a headache and it's late.

While in Milwaukee, I got 160$ worth of parking tickets and my car towed (impound fee: 160$) in one night. Wheeeeeeeeeeee.

Lifeguarding has burned me, every shift, on different parts of my body. Whatever I do, there is always something not slathered in sunblock.

The cute lifeguard I was planning on asking out is apparently involved, and it'd probably be better not to wierd out my coworkers by asking them out, anyway.

I played Ultimate with Brian Moore and his posse, and now my right ankle is killing me. The price we pay for our passions...

My head really hurts.

My parents are gone to Latvia, teaching english, along with my sister...which means the house is mine!...but then, all it means is I can watch movies louder and leave all the doors open at night and sleep wherever. And drink. It's very nice, though.

I have a credit card!

I'll be working at the drive-in on Wednesday and Fri, I think. I don't know if it'll be working box office, but feel free to stop by and say hi.

Good night.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Arvesse said...

How is the drive-in this year?? Any others of last year's crew there??

Those car fines suck... but i really, really hope you're throwing a party or two whilst your parents are abroad.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger evan said...

I'll tell you guys about the drive-in in my next post. It's a long story.

Hell YES I'm having some parties!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home