the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Monday, May 16, 2005

I got all my stuff to the house on friday. It was absolutely packed until yesterday when Emily came and picked up all her junk, and Brett and I both went apeshit on the living room.

You should see the sound system, but because most of you are in the Cities or WI, I'll just turn it up a couple notches...

I am falling in love. With the house. I like it. A lot.

Life seems pretty good, other than some very wistful dreams. Money and girls and so on...I've never had dreams quite like I've had in the last couple days.

Sorry I told people I'd back Sunday. I should be up and running in EC by Wednesday, and I might stop by and see people Tuesday night.

I lost Antics. That album was sweet, and now I'm pissed.

Have a good first/second week of summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home