the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Bluehalios: 21 Instant Messages

BlueHalios: i miss zoobahs

Auto response from neomanceristaken:
And if you'd 'a took to me like
A gull takes to the wind.
Well, i'd 'a jumped from my tree
And i'd a danced like the king of the eyesores
And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

BlueHalios: the fasion dont from the late 80s
BlueHalios: my parents where to poor to buy them
BlueHalios: so we bought the zoobah material and instrucions on how to make the pants
BlueHalios: but my mom never got around to teaching us
BlueHalios: so im my basement theres several yards of this green and black and white zebrah print on latex
BlueHalios: or spandex rather
BlueHalios: well its like spandex you know what ever the fabric the zoobahs back in the day where suposed to be made out of
BlueHalios: i want creat a form fitting zebrah costume out of it, and give it to a super model
BlueHalios: so i could do a photo shoot of a green and black and white zebrah rollerscateing
BlueHalios: maybe i could an army
BlueHalios: like gerraffs
BlueHalios: and elephants
BlueHalios: and other animals which look cute at 100th size, and scare at normal side.
BlueHalios: hippos too
BlueHalios: but not hungry hungry hippos
BlueHalios: they are fat
BlueHalios: and eat little white pellots
BlueHalios: kind of like whats inside of a hackysack
BlueHalios: you know i once saw egean playing bango and hackysack at the same time
BlueHalios: at the time i imagined him wearing a zoobah/zebra costume

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home