the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Friday, April 29, 2005

I just don't want to see some people this summer. At all. Some people I just want to hug and start crying, but some I just don't ever want to see again.

Sheesh.

Next week is the last week of classes. I have two papers due (one large, one easy), and then the same the next week, but with finals.

We get the keys to the house on Sunday. There should be a party there next weekend (109 West 7th St). There won't be much furniture, I bet, but we should have music and possibly a tv. Dunno. Just hang out, maybe grill some stuff.

I got an internship with a pro-choice group in the cities; the hours should be flexible enough for me to take classes, work the normal two jobs, and still do the internship.

I really miss my cat. All the people I've ever loved in the past can go fuck themselves: I want Bunny. Right now.

It's looking to be a dramatic-movie night with some alchohol and buddies. Have a good weekend.

4 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Arvesse said...

Hi Evan~is your new house in Morris? Congrats on getting the internship.

i don't know if i'm included in the 'people you don't want to see' category, but i'd like to see you sometime this summer. Are we ever in EC at the same time?

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMM......PIE!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger kittens not kids said...

i want you to have your cat. go get your cat! or any cat.

everyone who wants a cat should have one. also a cat named bunny is wonderful.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bunny is getting really annoying without you here. he's diverting all his energy into shedding on my pillows and sniffing moonlight.

get home now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home