the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

I am trying to motivate myself.

I deserve three hefty paychecks a week.

I deserve to have my parents pay me back for living expenses while I watched their house and cats and a gerbil and plants, and not dick me for the money they said they'd give me AFTER I had planned on having it.

I deserve to be manager.

I deserve to be able to spend my little freetime playing computer games.

I deserve a slightly better computer, that I might play computer games on't.

I deserve sleep.

I deserve women.

I deserve to fit into my goddamn 36 pants. Summer wtf.

I deserve to be back at school, with awesome professors and all my friends.

And one thing that I deserve that I have got, is a little strip-tease every 5 minutes. Bloody fantastic.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger JMJanssen said...

I'm not sure you really deserve any of that dude, but good work on the virtuagirl.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger evan said...

Note the title.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home