the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Hrmm, an update...

I went to an excellent punk/hip-hop show on Friday. The punk was poor but the hip-hop was certainly good enough to make up for it. We're talking flow-hop, not gangsta. I really got into it.

I'm planning on starting moving into the house on the 1st...I'm not entirely sure what all I'm gonna move, but we'll see. There will most likely be an end-of-the-year party there.

Finals are looming...more accurately, final papers are looming. I'm going to need to ask for deadline extensions on at least two of them. I'm a tad worried about my last test for Statistics, and a bit worried about my test for Political Ideologies, but I should be fine as long as I can stay on task and study that week.

My back is feeling better. I can at least bend down to tie my shoe without wincing, now. Chiropractors are wonderful.

I really want to go to sleep. So I am going to. I think, also, that I'm going to try to go to sleep early from now on. If I write it here I'll feel obligated to carry it out. No more late nights until after final or unless I'm studying for them.

I hope your finals weeks go well. Maybe I'll have the energy to post again before mine are over, but I doubt it. I wouldn't mind getting some mail, though.

btw: I've changed the location of my arts site. It's now here. Sorry for any confusion [Jon].

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you like the rap/hip-hop but not gangsta check out gym class heroes.

and good luck moving on may 1st, i'd come help if you if i was bored, but i'm not going to be. (improv show, prom, orchestra shit)

i hope your back feels better.

<3sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home