the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Every time I get into a cd I've had for quite some time I have to make sure everyone knows that they're really good, even though I told them like two months ago. With that said:

Now Here is Nowhere-the Secret Machines
Why Should the Fire Die?-Nickel Creek
Control Room Secondee-Audio Ovni
Mouse and the Mask-Danger Doom
Eagan Heath and John Hanson- HAHAHA ONLY MORRIS GETS TO HEAR THEM!

I have bronchitis, and I want to go home and snuggle with my cat.

Hopefully my parents will get their half of the loan junk through, and I can buy a computer. I'm not sure if I should get this one or this one. Keep in mind those are just the stock models; I'd be shelling out some more for pimper parts.

I will be home for Fall break, and hopefully in Madison over Halloween, so if anyone wants to do something, call me at home. Maybe a Bright Eyes concert in between?

3 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Arvesse said...

there's a new grad student here who looks just like you. i, for some strange reason possibly having to do with being quite out of it while at work (in the library) the other day, thought it was you and was very enthusiastically happy to help him find some book. i think he thought i was hitting on him.

and how's Morris these days??

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i love the secret machines. you steal that idea from me or someone else?

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

evan those links lead no freaking where!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home