the Elemental Me

I'm kind of a recluse, and I've started to realize the need to be more public so I don't start losing my friends during High School and the turmoil following...so here I am.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

It is so ridiculously nice out today. Last night I slept by myself, with the window open, and with Smashing Pumpkins playing in the background. I was in heaven.

John and Aaron and I hung out on the mall for about an hour, making fun of ID "scientists", bullshitting about racism, and critiquing girls.

We had class on the mall. Latin American Politics acquires a new dimension when you can smoke a pipe and sunbathe at the same time.

GodDAMN today is wonderful!

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Wow Evan, critiquing girls what an AWESOME way to spend a day.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger evan said...

OBviously. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home